A good place to relax is your Jacuzzi at home. It is the best place to release your stress. But an unclean Jacuzzi or hot tub gives you bacteria that will make you sick. So better be able to maintain it. Here are the simple steps that you can follow in cleaning your Jacuzzi.
Things to prepare:
powder soap, shampoo, damp cloth, clean dry cloth, sponge, bobbins bag
1. Pour the powder cleaner onto the water.
2. Run the jet for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water.
4. Fill again with clean water to make sure that powder cleaner is completely washed away.
5. Run again for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, drain completely to remove soap powder remains.
7. Unplug the circuit breaker; this is important before working on the tub.
8. Squirt shampoo in a damp cloth and use this to wipe soap residues and dirt in drain and faucet. The shampoo shines the faucets.
9. Pick up hairs that were accumulated in the drain. Bring bobbins bag with you so that you can immediately put hairs and dirt on it. To clean the drain well, use brush to remove stubborn dirt.
10. Remove scales and debris in the surfaces gently by a sponge or toothbrush.
11. Scrub the interior of the tub gently with a sponge. Just be careful in choosing sponges, very hard bristles will surprise you with ugly scratches.
12. Scrub the exterior with a clean cloth. Wipe the edges and corners.
13. Rinse well with clean water then immediately dry with cloth to avoid formation of water marks.
Have a regular cleaning schedule of your hot tub. With this, it will not anymore get very filthy. You will be saving time and energy that you need to play with your kids.
Cleaning a home office or a small office is not that hard to do, even if you have to do it on your own. All you...
Upholstery cleaning can be a tough task for many people, especially since most people work out of the home. This is...
Not all cleaning jobs are the same. Different cleaning jobs require different cleaning methods, materials and...